Wednesday 20 - Sunday 24 November 2019
Following the success of the inaugural G9 in November 2017 and again in November 2018, the event will once again bring together some favourite New Zealand pastimes – golf, cricket, and rugby – in a truly iconic setting.
The Powerade G9 sees Eden Park transformed into a nine-hole golf course and offers the rare opportunity to tee off from some of the highest stands in the Park as well as a bonus putt in the home team changing room. This year thanks to our friends at Donaldson Brown this year a blockbuster prize pool is up for grabs – if players shoot in the birdie zone on the longest hole, they get the chance to swing for $250,000 in cash*. Prizes also include a further $50,000 worth of rewards including the coveted yellow jacket plus Eden Park memberships and corporate suite experiences for the overall winner and team winner. Still no idea what it’s all about? Check out this video from last year’s event.
- Shotgun format
- Groups of 4 per hole
- 2-person and 4-person tee time booking
- 9 Holes + Bonus Longest Putt
- 90 minutes per round
- 1 minute shot routine per player at each hole
- 4 minute routine per hole total
- 5 minute travel time between holes
- Players are able to use their own clubs however they are restricted to only an 8-iron, 9-iron, wedge and putter.
- Golf bags are not permitted.
- Players are only permitted one shot per hole (unless they’ve purchased a golden ball) excluding the Bonus hole where each player will have one minute to hole out.
- Only one player is permitted on each of the elevated platforms at any one time.
- Hole ambassadors are responsible for confirming each player’s score and filling out the scorecard at each hole.
- Players must obey hole ambassadors or course marshals throughout their round.
*Read our Terms & Conditions here for more information on how to win.