Tours run each weekday at 10am and 2pm, and each weekend at 11am, unless listed on our NO Tour list, please scroll down...
Relive great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
Tours are offered Monday to Friday at 10am and 2pm, and Saturday and Sunday at 11am. Occasionally we are unable to run tours due to stadium commitments around match days or observance of New Zealand public holidays. Please check the dates further down this page to ensure we are running a tour on the day you wish to come.
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box*
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- Tour guests receive a discount on all Eden Park merchandise
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 90 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
(12 years and under)
(2 adults & 2 children)
Please note these are the dates there will NOT BE a tour:
- Friday 5 April
- Saturday 6 April
- Friday 19 April (Easter Friday)
- Sunday 21 April (Easter Sunday)
- Monday 22 April (Easter Monday)
- Thursday 25 April (Anzac Day)
- Thursday 9 May
- Friday 10 May
- Friday 17 May
- Saturday 18 May
- Thursday 30 May
- Friday 31 May
- Monday 3 June (Public holiday)
- Friday 21 June
- Saturday 22 June
- Friday 28 June
- Saturday 29 June
- Friday 5 July
- Saturday 6 July