Tours run each weekday at 10am and 2pm, and each weekend at 11am, unless listed on our NO Tour list, please scroll down...
Re-live great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
Tours are offered Monday to Friday at 10am and 2pm, and Saturday and Sunday at 11am. Occasionally we are unable to run tours due to stadium commitments around match days or observance of New Zealand public holidays. Please check the dates further down this page to ensure we are running a tour on the day you wish to come.
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box*
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- Tour guests receive 20% off all Eden Park merchandise
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 90 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a tour for 10 or more people.
(12 years and under)
(2 adults & 2 children)
SPECIAL! BOOK ONLINE:
- Tour for two people plus hardback copy of Eden Park: A History From $59*
*Prices may vary.
- Tour for one person plus hardback copy of Eden Park: A History From $39*
*Prices may vary.
- Book a Eden Park Tour & Maori Cultural Performance
No tour dates
During the holiday period (22 December 2018 – 6 January 2019) with the exclusion of the stats days (25 December, 26 December, 1 January and 2 January), there will only be one tour operating during the week – the 10am tour. 11am tours will still run on weekends throughout this time, and 2pm tours will resume on 7 January.
Please note on these dates there will be NO TOURS:
- Friday 19 October
- Saturday 20 October
- Monday 22 October (Public holiday)
- Friday 26 October
- Saturday 27 October
- Tuesday 20 November
- Tuesday 25 December (Christmas Day)
- Wednesday 26 December (Boxing Day)
- Tuesday 1 January (New Years Day)
- Wednesday 2 January
- Thursday 10 January
- Friday 11 January
- Monday 28 January (Public holiday)
- Wednesday 6 February (Public holiday)
- Thursday 7 February
- Friday 8 February
- Friday 15 February
- Saturday 16 February
- Saturday 2 March
- Sunday 3 March
- Friday 8 March
- Saturday 9 March
- Monday 11 March
- Tuesday 12 March
- Thursday 21 March
- Friday 22 March
- Friday 29 March
- Saturday 30 March
- Friday 5 April
- Saturday 6 April
- Friday 19 April (Public holiday)
- Monday 22 April (Public holiday)
- Thursday 25 April (Public holiday)
- Thursday 9 May
- Friday 10 May
- Friday 17 May
- Saturday 18 May
- Thursday 30 May
- Friday 31 May
- Monday 3 June (Public holiday)
- Friday 21 June
- Saturday 22 June
- Friday 28 June
- Saturday 29 June
- Friday 5 July
- Saturday 6 July