Tours run each weekday at 10am and 2pm, and each weekend at 11am, unless listed on our NO Tour list, please scroll down...
Relive great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
Tours are offered Monday to Friday at 10am and 2pm, and Saturday and Sunday at 11am. Occasionally we are unable to run tours due to stadium commitments around match days or observance of New Zealand public holidays. Please check the dates further down this page to ensure we are running a tour on the day you wish to come.
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box*
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- Tour guests receive a discount on all Eden Park merchandise
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 90 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
(12 years and under)
(2 adults & 2 children)
Please note these are the dates there will NOT BE a tour:
- Friday 9 August
- Thursday 15 August, 2pm tour (10am still on)
- Friday 16 August
- Saturday 17 August
- Monday 19 August
- Saturday 24 August
- Wednesday 28 August
- Friday 30 August
- Saturday 31 August
- Sunday 8 September
- Saturday 14 September
- Sunday 22 September
- Saturday 28 September tour is at 2pm, not 11am
- Saturday 19 October
- Sunday 20 October
- Saturday 26 October
- Monday 28 October (Labour Day)
- Saturday 2 November
- Saturday 9 November
- Sunday 10 November
- Wednesday 25 December (Christmas Day)
- Wednesday 1 January (New Years Day)
- Thursday 23 January
- Friday 24 January
- Saturday 25 January
- Sunday 26 January
- Monday 27 January (Auckland Anniversary)
- Thursday 6 February (Waitangi Day)
- Friday 7 February
- Saturday 8 February
- Friday 26 March
- Saturday 27 March