Who wouldn't want to win an Eden Park competition? Tickets, signed memorabilia, seat upgrades, tours... the trick is you have to be in to WIN! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and keep an eye out for our competitions.
Terms and Conditions for Eden Park competitions
By entering the competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is The Eden Park Trust and/or the partner set out in the competition details.
- Winner(s) may be asked to participate in publicity activity and their first name(s) and home town will be published (generally on our website or our Facebook page) and by entering this competition you agree to this. With your consent, Eden Park Trust (us or we) may pass your personal information to other organisations who may contact you with offers of goods or services. More information about what we do with your information is available here.
- Our employees, service providers or anyone professionally associated with Eden Park or the competition or their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- Winner(s) will be drawn at random or selected as set out in the competition information.
- We cannot accept incomplete or incorrect entries or entries that do not comply with the competition details or these terms for any reason or any failure to deliver an entry whether caused by technology issues or otherwise. One entry per person unless otherwise specified in the competition details.
- The competition will close as specified and winner will be notified as set out in the competition details.
- No exchange or cash equivalent will be provided and prizes may not be sold nor used for any commercial purpose.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner but we may draw another winner if we are unable to contact the winner.
- No correspondence will be entered into and our decision is final.
- We may modify, discontinue or suspend any competition or promotion without prior notice due to reasons outside our control, or amend or modify these terms and conditions or the competition details at any time and we will use notify such change via our website and/or social media channel(s).
- We do not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, being unable to enter the competition for any reason or accepting any prize (including any associated costs of attending the event including travel and accommodation if not offered as part of a prize).
- Where the competition prize is tickets to an event at Eden Park, the use of the tickets is subject to the conditions of such ticket and the Eden Park conditions of entry, which may include age restrictions. Tickets cannot be resold nor offered for resale nor traded for commercial benefit whether or not at a premium. Any breach of this condition shall render the ticket(s) void.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Dan Carter: A Perfect 10
Please note that these tickets may be subject to certain cinema’s terms and conditions. Some cinemas have times where comps are not accepted. Please enquire at your local cinema beforehand to avoid disappointment. Ticket must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable, saleable or redeemable for cash. At participating cinemas only: check for session times and cinema locations screening the film. This pass does not guarantee a seat in the instance of sold out sessions, please book ahead of time. Exclues airfares and accommodation.