An Eden Park membership comes with a world of privilege.
Keep updated with upcoming member events, competitions and news. Not a member? Why not? Take a glimpse inside.
A reasonable standard of dress is expected in all Lounges. Members are encouraged to review the dress standards prior to attending matches to ensure that they comply with the regulations. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that their guests are aware of the dress standards. Please note that members and/or guests may be refused entry if they do not comply with the following dress standards.
Club Lounge & South Stand Corporate Lounge
The members’ lounge dress standards apply on all match days. As a general rule, all upmarket casual attire is acceptable as a minimum for both men and women with the following exceptions:
- Nothing ripped, frayed or torn (including designer jeans)
- No obscene or offensive messages on any clothing item
- Shirts/tops/jackets must not be see-through, expose a midriff or be low-cut
- Singlets are unacceptable
- All men’s shirts must be collared (long/short-sleeved t-shirts are unacceptable unless accompanied by a blazer which must be worn at all times)
- Hoodies are unacceptable
- Knitted woollen long-sleeved jumpers are acceptable
- Leggings/tights (except under a dress or skirt) are unacceptable
- Sports shirts, beachwear, overalls, boxers, yoga or track pants are unacceptable
- All shoes must have a back strap (jandals, ugg boots, slippers are unacceptable) excluding women’s fashion heels
Please note that all licenced replica team jerseys are acceptable, unless it’s a singlet.
Champions of the World
Receive a 10% discount on Champions of the World merchandise. Just enter the code EDENPARK01.
Free tour for up to four people
Don't miss our world famous behind-the-scenes tour. It's free for members. See dates and times here.
Phone: 09 815 4815