BLACKCAPS v Pakistan T20I
Thursday 25 January 2018
International cricket is part of what a Kiwi summer is all about so get your mates together and head to Eden Park to enjoy the live experience of the second T20i of the BLACKCAPS v Pakistan Twenty20 International Series!
Gates open: 5.30pm
First Ball: 7pm
1st innings 7pm
Innings break 8.30pm
2nd innings 8.50pm
Game ends: 10pm
(Approximate times only, game play may alter.)
There will be a prayer room available, located off the South Concourse in the Level 3 Lounge. Please see the ‘Ask Me’ volunteers on the day if you need help finding the room or have any questions.
The Northern Motorway (SH1) will be closed between Upper Harbour/Constellation and Oteha Valley Road interchanges after this game finishes. See more info here.
Buy the correct ticket so you don’t have to buy again.
- Child tickets are strictly for those aged 2 - 14 years
- Concession tickets are strictly for those with a valid Student ID or Gold Card
If you arrive at the match with the incorrect ticket type, you will be asked to purchase the correct ticket type instead.
Unsure of what ticket type you need? Call 0800 TICKETEK
Ensure you’re entering via the correct gate to allow quick and easy access to your seating:
- Gate A: West Stand 333-337, 204-206, North Stand 401-409
- Gate C: North Stand wheelchair accessible bays
- Gate D: North Stand 410-415, East Stand 307-310, 301-303
- Gate E: East Stand 304-306, 311-315, South Stand 316-320, 416-420, 629-636
- Gate H: South Stand 321-327, 430-434, 637-644, West Stand 201-203, 328-332