BLACKCAPS v England Day-Night test
Thursday 22 - Monday 26 March 2018
Be at Eden Park for first ever Day-Night cricket test in New Zealand between the BLACKCAPS and England.
England's supporters are famous for their unique atmosphere so you don't want to miss it!
Gates open each day: 12.30pm
First ball each day: 2pm
Buy the correct ticket so you don’t have to buy again.
- Child tickets are strictly for those aged 2 - 14 years
- Concession tickets are strictly for those with a valid Student ID or Gold Card
If you arrive at the match with the incorrect ticket type, you will be asked to purchase the correct ticket type instead.
Unsure of what ticket type you need? Call 0800 TICKETEK
Ensure you’re entering via the correct gate to allow quick and easy access to your seating:
- Gate A: West Stand 333-337, 204-206, North Stand 401-409
- Gate C: North Stand wheelchair accessible bays
- Gate D: North Stand 410-415, East Stand 307-310, 301-303
- Gate E: East Stand 304-306, 311-315, South Stand 316-320, 416-420, 629-636
- Gate H: South Stand 321-327, 430-434, 637-644, West Stand 201-203, 328-332