Relive great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
- For the month of October 2016 we are hosting tours each weekday Monday to Friday at 2pm, other than Wednesday October 19, Thursday October 20, Friday October 21 and Monday October 24.
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park and volunteer their time.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 60 minutes and parking is available in Car Park 5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please be aware that this is a walking tour and a good level of mobility is required to climb stairs. Comfortable shoes are suggested.
For groups of 10 or less we do not require you to make a booking for the public tour, please just turn up at Entry G reception by 1:55pm on weekdays (other than dates listed above).
Adult (16 years and over)
Stadium Tour FAQs
How long does the tour take?
The tour lasts approximately 60 minutes.
Where do I go to join the tour?
Eden Park Reception, Entry G, Reimers Avenue, Kingsland by 2pm on weekdays.
How do I get to Eden Park?
Eden Park is centrally located in Kingsland only 3km from the CBD. It is easily accessed by a range of public transport options and is across the road from the Kingsland Train Station. For all public transport options, please visit at.govt.nz
Is parking available?
Yes, limited parking is available outside Entry G, although it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is there anywhere to leave luggage or bags?
Unfortunately there is nowhere to leave luggage or bags due to the high level of security at Eden Park.
Am I able to take young children on the tour?
Yes, young children are welcome but please be aware that there are a number of stairs that won’t allow for a pram/buggy.