Tours run each weekday at 10am and 2pm unless listed on our NO Tour list, please scroll down...
Relive great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
Tours are offered Monday to Friday at 10am and 2pm but occasionally we are unable to run tours due to stadium committments around match days or observance of New Zealand public holidays.
Please check the dates further down this page to ensure we are running a tour on the day you wish to come.
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park and volunteer their time.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 75 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please be aware that this is a walking tour and a good level of mobility is required to climb stairs. Comfortable shoes are suggested. Strollers and prams need to be left at reception.
For groups of 10 or less we do not require you to make a booking for the public tour, please just turn up at Entry G reception by 9:55am or 1:55pm on weekdays (other than dates listed below) where we will be waiting for you!.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a tour for 10 or more people.
Children (12 years and under)
Family (2 adults & 2 children)
- $69: Tour for two people plus hardback copy of Eden Park: A History
- $49: Tour for one person plus hardback copy of Eden Park: A History
Please note the stadium is closed Friday 22 December to Friday 5 January inclusive.
Please note on these dates there will be NO TOURS :
- Wednesday January 24
- Thursday January 25
- Monday January 29 (Public holiday)
- Tuesday February 6 (Public holiday)
- Wednesday February 14 there will be a 10am tour but NO 2pm tour
- Thursday February 15
- Friday February 16
- Monday February 19 there will be a 2pm tour but NO 10am tour
- Tuesday February 20 (tbc closer to date)
- Wednesday February 21 (tbc closer to date)
- Friday February 23
- Thursday March 1
- Friday March 2
- Monday March 19
- Tuesday March 20 - there will be a 10am tour but NO 2pm tour
- Wednesday March 21 - there will be a 10am tour but NO 2pm tour
- Thursday March 22
- Friday March 23
- Monday March 26
- Friday March 30 (Public holiday)
- Monday April 2 (Public holiday)
- Thursday April 19
- Friday April 20
- Wednesday April 25 (Public holiday)
- Friday April 27
- Thursday May 10
- Friday May 11
- Friday May 18
- Friday June 1
- Monday June 4 (Public holiday)
- Thursday June 7 (tbc closer to date)
- Friday June 8
- Thursday June 28
- Friday June 29
- Thursday August 23 (tbc closer to date)
- Friday August 24
Stadium Tour FAQs
How long does the tour take?
The tour lasts approximately 75 minutes.
Where do I go to join the tour?
Eden Park Reception, Entry G, Reimers Avenue, Kingsland by 2pm on weekdays.
How do I get to Eden Park?
Eden Park is centrally located in Kingsland only 3km from the CBD. It is easily accessed by a range of public transport options and is across the road from the Kingsland Train Station. For all public transport options, please visit at.govt.nz
Is parking available?
Yes, limited parking is available outside Entry G, although it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is there anywhere to leave luggage or bags?
Unfortunately there is nowhere to leave luggage or bags due to the high level of security at Eden Park.
Am I able to take young children on the tour?
Yes, young children are welcome but please be aware that there are a number of stairs that won’t allow for a pram/buggy.