Tours run each weekday at 10am and 2pm, and each weekend at 11am, unless listed on our NO Tour list, please scroll down...
Re-live great sporting moments as you go behind the scenes on New Zealand’s most famous stadium tour.
Tours are offered Monday to Friday at 10am and 2pm, and Saturday and Sunday at 11am. Occasionally we are unable to run tours due to stadium commitments around match days or observance of New Zealand public holidays.
Please check the dates further down this page to ensure we are running a tour on the day you wish to come.
You'll be guided by expert historians who are passionate about sports and the Park.
- Feel the tension of the players’ tunnel
- Take Steve Hansen’s hot-seat in the coaches' box*
- Have photo opportunities with the best views of the stadium
- Sense the excitement of the changing rooms*
- Visit the ‘hallowed turf’ on the historic No. 1 field*
- Receive a complimentary stadium tour souvenir
- Tour guests receive 20% off all Eden Park merchandise
*Areas are subject to availability on the day.
Tours begin at Entry G, Reimers Avenue. They take approximately 90 minutes and parking is available in Car Park P5 – Gate G off Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland.
Please contact email@example.com if you require a tour for 10 or more people.
Children (12 years and under)
Family (2 adults & 2 children)
SPECIAL! BOOK ONLINE:
- From $59*: Tour for two people plus hardback copy of Eden Park: A History
- From $39*: Tour for one person plus hardback copy of Eden Park: A History
*Prices may vary.
Please note on these dates there will be NO TOURS:
- Friday 27 July
- Saturday 28 July
- Tuesday 7 August
- Wednesday 8 August (There will be no 2pm tour, but there will be a 10am tour)
- Friday 17 August
- Saturday 18 August
- Thursday 23 August
- Friday 24 August
- Saturday 25 August
- Wednesday 29 August
- Thursday 30 August
- Thursday 6 September
- Friday 7 September
- Wednesday 12 September (There will be no 2pm tour, but there will be a 10am tour)
- Thursday 27 September
- Friday 28 September
- Saturday 13 October
- Sunday 14 October
- Thursday 18 October
- Friday 19 October
- Saturday 20 October
- Monday 22 October (Public holiday)
- Friday 26 October
- Saturday 27 October
Stadium Tour FAQs
How long does the tour take?
The tour lasts approximately 90 minutes.
Where do I go to join the tour?
Eden Park Reception, Entry G, Reimers Avenue, Kingsland.
How do I get to Eden Park?
Eden Park is centrally located in Kingsland only 3km from the CBD. It is easily accessed by a range of public transport options and is across the road from the Kingsland Train Station. For all public transport options, please visit at.govt.nz
Is parking available?
Yes, limited parking is available outside Entry G, although it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is there anywhere to leave luggage or bags?
Unfortunately there is nowhere to leave luggage or bags due to the high level of security at Eden Park.
Am I able to take young children on the tour?
Yes, young children are welcome but please be aware that there are a number of stairs that won’t allow for a pram/buggy.