Who wouldn't want to win an Eden Park competition? Tickets, signed memorabilia, seat upgrades, tours... the trick is you have to be in to WIN! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat and keep an eye out for our competitions.
Terms and Conditions for Turf Competition
By entering the competition, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- With your consent, Eden Park Trust (us or we) may pass your personal information to other organisations who may contact you with offers of goods or services. More information about what we do with your information is available here.
- Our employees, service providers or anyone professionally associated with Eden Park or the competition or their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- The prize consists of the winner spending the three hours leading up to the ANZ ODI, BLACKCAPS v South Africa on Saturday 4 March. 2017 (11am-2pm) with Eden Park's groundsmen.
- No purchase is necessary.
- We cannot accept incomplete or incorrect entries or entries that do not comply with these terms for any reason or any failure to deliver an entry whether caused by technology issues or otherwise.
- Enter as many times as you like
- The competition will close for entry at 3pm, Wednesday 1 March, 2017 and the winner will be notified at 5pm that same day.
- No exchange or cash equivalent will be provided and prizes may not be sold nor used for any commercial purpose.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner but we may draw another winner if we are unable to contact the winner by 3pm Thursday 2 March 2017.
- No correspondence will be entered into and our decision is final.
- Winner(s) may be asked to participate in publicity activity and their first name(s) and home town will be published (generally on our website or our Facebook page) and by entering this competition you agree to this.
- We may modify, discontinue or suspend any competition or promotion without prior notice due to reasons outside our control, or amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- We do not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, being unable to enter the competition for any reason or accepting any prize (including any associated costs of attending the event including travel and accommodation if not offered as part of a prize).