The Hood is Eden Park’s chance to thank you, our neighbours,
for your support, with benefits unavailable anywhere else.
- Thanks to Resene and Master Painters New Zealand, the exterior of one lucky house will be totally repainted to the value of $10,000.
- Thanks to the Blues we gave away 125 tickets to The Hood for each of the eight home Blues games.
- Thanks to Auckland Rugby, members of The Hood are eligible for free tickets to Mitre 10 Cup games.
- A partnership between Gilmours Mt Roskill and Eden Park gives members of The Hood access to discounted prices on food and beverages.
- Kokako offered free coffee to members on Saturday 17 March.
- Fifty members of The Hood will get a double pass to the ASB G9 in November 2018.
"Merry Christmas and a Fabulous Festive Season to you all too from 'One of the Hood' and an Eden Park season ticket holder at our Garden of Eden since 1991 ~ Love the Place, bought my home in Burnley Terrace in 1994 and one of the criteria on the search for the new home front was it had to be in walking distance of Eden Park ~ haven't looked back since. Bring on 2018 I say. See you at Our Park"
To be eligible you must live within the boundaries of the Traffic Management Plan 5 and subscribe to The Hood Eden Park Supporters’ club. Recipients of any giveaways or prizes will be notified by email by The Eden Park Trust. No correspondence will be entered into and the decision of The Eden Park Trust is final. The Eden Park Trust will not be liable for any unclaimed prizes or giveaways.