An Eden Park membership comes with a world of privilege.
Keep updated with upcoming member events, competitions and news. Not a member? Why not? Take a glimpse inside.
Free tour for up to four people
Don't miss our world famous behind-the-scenes tour. It's free for members. See dates and times here.
Pop-up Globe 25% off special offer
The international smash-hit Pop-up Globe is back in Auckland for summer presenting five unmissable productions of Shakespeare's masterworks - A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Merchant of Venice, Julius Caesar, Macbeth and The Comedy of Errors.
This isn’t dusty Shakespeare. This is bawdy, hilarious, brutal and blood-soaked.
Thanks to our friends at Pop-up Globe we’d like to offer our special Eden Park members 25% off seated tickets to shows in December and January.
To redeem your 25% off seated tickets enter the code SPECIAL25 when booking your tickets.
Get your friends and family together and enjoy summer in the beautiful new garden setting at Pop-up Globe. With a new bar and delicious food options, Pop-up Globe is the perfect place to enjoy a bite before the show.
A reasonable standard of dress is expected in all Lounges. Members are encouraged to review the dress standards prior to attending matches to ensure that they comply with the regulations. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that their guests are aware of the dress standards. Please note that members and/or guests may be refused entry if they do not comply with the following dress standards.
Club Lounge & South Stand Corporate Lounge
The members' lounge dress standards apply on all match days. As a general rule, all upmarket casual attire is acceptable as a minimum for both men and women with the following exceptions:-
- Nothing ripped, frayed or torn;
- No obscene or offensive messages;
- Shirts/tops/jackets are permitted except those that are see-through, expose a midriff or have a low-cut or low-buttoned front. All men's shirts must be collared. Jackets and jumpers must have a collared shirt underneath;
- Trousers/shorts/jeans are permitted except leggings/tights (only acceptable under a dress or skirt) and sports shorts, beachwear, overalls, boxers, yoga pants or track pants;
- Dresses/skirts are permitted except see-through outfits;
- The following footwear is not permitted:- jandals (all uncovered footwear must have a back strap), ugg boots, slippers. Sports shoes are acceptable but must be in good condition.
Please note that all licenced replica team jerseys are acceptable.
Phone: 09 815 4815