An Eden Park membership comes with a world of privilege.
Keep updated with upcoming member events, competitions and news. Not a member? Why not? Take a glimpse inside.
Day-Night Test: open Thursday, Friday and Monday from 4pm and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Free tour for up to four people
Don't miss our world famous behind-the-scenes tour. It's free for members. See dates and times here.
Browse the one-of-a-kind Mr. Vintage online store and enjoy 25% everything from the ‘STEADY THE SHIP CAPTAIN HATS’ to the ‘Tiki to Mikey Skate Deck’ and everything in-between.
- Enter coupon ‘waltersave’ at the checkout for 25% discount
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Only valid for online purchases
- Valid for one use per customer
I Love Food $1 OFF 185g Cookie Bag
Our friends at I Love Food have offered our members a special $1 off their 185g bags of cookies!
The coupon is non-assignable and is only valid upon purchase of 1x I Love Baking, 185g Cookie pack.
Only one coupon can be used per product purchased. This coupon cannot be used or exchanged for any other products, nor redeemed for cash. Copies are not valid; originals only will be accepted and can only be used once. This coupon must be redeemed before the end of 2018.
Experience the great taste of Brothers Beer by heading along to the Brothers Brewery and Juke Joint on 5 Akiharo Street in Mt Eden. The local brewery has put on a 25% discount off a jug of one of their fine craft beers, or a bottle of house wine if you’re that way inclined!
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Valid only at Brothers Juke Joint, 5 Akiraho St, Mt Eden
- Valid for single use only
- Valid for 25% off 1x bottle of house wine, or 1x jug of Brothers Beer
A reasonable standard of dress is expected in all Lounges. Members are encouraged to review the dress standards prior to attending matches to ensure that they comply with the regulations. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that their guests are aware of the dress standards. Please note that members and/or guests may be refused entry if they do not comply with the following dress standards.
Club Lounge & South Stand Corporate Lounge
The members' lounge dress standards apply on all match days. As a general rule, all upmarket casual attire is acceptable as a minimum for both men and women with the following exceptions:-
- Nothing ripped, frayed or torn;
- No obscene or offensive messages;
- Shirts/tops/jackets are permitted except those that are see-through, expose a midriff or have a low-cut or low-buttoned front. All men's shirts must be collared. Jackets and jumpers must have a collared shirt underneath;
- Trousers/shorts/jeans are permitted except leggings/tights (only acceptable under a dress or skirt) and sports shorts, beachwear, overalls, boxers, yoga pants or track pants;
- Dresses/skirts are permitted except see-through outfits;
- The following footwear is not permitted:- jandals (all uncovered footwear must have a back strap), ugg boots, slippers. Sports shoes are acceptable but must be in good condition.
Please note that all licenced replica team jerseys are acceptable.
Phone: 09 815 4815